As a small start-up company we are so grateful for our followers & customers support on our entrepreneurial journey. We have many exciting updates to share and wanted to highlight a few milestones.
We were in Times Square. A photo of Betts Fit Founder and CEO Catherine Betts was highlighted on the Jumbotron as part of the NASDAQ Milestone Makers program.
We received our first Olympic Athlete endorsement. Chanelle Price is an 800 Meter sprinter on the US Olympic Track Team and loves her Betts Fit sports bra.
We were granted 4 patents. A year ago the US Patent Office granted Betts Fit 1 design and 3 utility patents for the Betts Fit sports bra.
We improved our sports bra. We incorporated feedback from our early customers to improve the sports bra features (cord lock system, shoulder strap adjustments, etc)
We added new products. We created a bounce band for additional support, an attachable tank top, and high performance hair ties from recycled materials.
We grew our team. Danielle Rees joined as Co-Founder and COO. She brings expertise in startups and the outdoor industry at Coalition Snow and Girls on the Run.
We secured funding. We pitched an investor to scale the company which allowed us to place the purchase order and pay the $50,000 down-payment for production.
We received an order from Title Nine. We are excited our product will be sold through the number one sports bra retailer in the US in 2020.
We started production with the top bra manufacturer in the world. Production is underway and will be complete by March 31. Customer orders will arrive in April.
Watch our new launch video to learn more about the Betts Fit sports bra and attachable tank top!
Exciting news! Production is underway for the Betts Fit sports bra with attachable tank top. Product will ship in April 2020.
Thanks to feedback from our early customers we are launching our new and improved Betts Fit sports bra, now with first ever attachable tank top! Production is underway with the top bra factory in the world. Working with an overseas manufacturer enables us to scale our company and bring our solution to more women!
Top reasons to pre-order:
1) Reserve your size. We are placing a limited production run and will sell out on a first come first serves basis.
2) Risk free guarantee. Free shipping, returns & exchanges = no risk. Thanks to an outside investment we've placed the $50K down payment and production is moving forward.
3) Support a female founded company. Your pre-order allows us keep more equity in our company. Help us reach our pre-sale goal and we won't need to seek additional investment.
4) You value sustainability. Betts Fit sports bras are made with 60% recycled materials. We re-purpose our bra materials into hair ties to provide a virtually zero-waste production.
5) You support women's empowerment. You want to help us bring our high impact sports bra that is both supportive and comfortable to more women.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
THE BETTS FIT SPORTS BRA IS TRUE TO SIZE
Your best bet is to order the size you typically wear. If you are between bands aim upwards as they tend to run snug.